Methods used in training include mini-lectures, practical exercises, pair and group work, case analysis, self- and group reflection.
Having completed the training, the participant:
- Understands the role of a mentor and its importance
- Is familiar with the mentoring model and knows how to apply it in a mentoring relationship
- Understands different types of behavior and is able to adjust their own behavior according to mentee
- Is able to use different communication and listening techniques to manage the mentoring conversation
- Is able to manage a mentoring relationship
NB! To make the training even more effective and personal, it is possible to use DiSC® behavioral type tests. The test should be taken by each participant in the training.
What is DiSC®?
DiSC® is a developmental instrument that focuses on understanding the profiles of behavioral styles and, as a result, developing one’s own skills.
Everything DiSC® profiles have very wide application possibilities and their use creates an even more personalized development experience. DiSC® is scientifically the most researched, validated and adapted to the local culture.
DiSC®i can be used to develop and improve such as:
- communication and relationships
- Teamwork leadership skills
- sales and customer service skills
- coping with changes
- conflict resolution skills
The training curriculum is compiled based on the specific needs of the client.